Fight My Traffic Ticket in Van Nuys, CA
Commercial Ticket Lawyer
Our commercial ticket lawyer will make sure your ticket does not show on your DMV record.
The following is a list of the type of cases our Commercial Ticket Lawyer will fight for you:
- Driving under the influence of alcohol (DUI).
- Or, Operating under the influence of a controlled substance.
- Fleeing the scene of an accident.
- Causing a fatality due to negligent driving.
- Refusing an alcohol test.
- Or, Having a blood alcohol content higher than the state’s designated legal limit
- Using the vehicle to commit a felony.
- Using the vehicle in manufacturing, distributing or dispensing a controlled substance.
- Trucking while your CDL is suspended, revoked, or cancelled.
- Following too closely.
- Speeding 15 mph or more above the posted speed limit.
- Improper lane changes.
- Operating a commercial vehicle without your CDL in your possession.
- Careless driving.
- Driving a rig without the proper endorsement.
- Failure to appear in court
Contact us today and we can prevent these penalties:
- The suspension or revocation of your commercial drivers license. How long contingent on your state, the nature of the violation, and your driving record. Further, once cleared to resume driving, expensive license reinstatement fees.
- Points assessed to your drivers license. Also, reach a specified amount of points as designated by your state and you could lose all driving privileges.
- Therefore, the temporary or permanent loss of your job.
- Higher insurance rates due to having a lot of points
- Rather hefty fines.
- Consequently jail time, dependent, of course, on the nature of the violation.
If convicted of any of the above violations, you are required, by law, to notify your employer. Contact us today and our Commercial Ticket Lawyer will resolve any issues your may have with court.
You may also visit CA DMV Website if you just need more information!